We are usually asked about
1. Currently work in the Denver Metro area down into Colorado Springs and along I70 to Glenwood Springs. We typically go about 50 miles north or south of I70 or I25 in those areas.
2. We are in the process of expanding to include all of Colorado.
Yes and no. We can have samples analyzed, but we can not give you a report tied to a property because we don’t know where the samples came from. We need to do an inspection of the property to know the number of samples needed, to ensure they are taken with correct procedure, and that they were taken from the right locations.
1. Rush Testing – When we do rush testing results are often available the same evening, but usually no later than the next business morning.
2. Non-Rush Testing – If its not an emergency, we will schedule a test and have results for you typically within 2-3 business days.
1. We test for Asbestos, Lead, and Mold.
2. We do not test for Radon or Methamphetamine.
1. We do not offer training. Click here for more information.